THE CASPER BILTON PODCAST
This podcast is a journey following Casper Bilton, the owner of PLANT POWER FOOD, talking with some of the worlds coolest & brightest plant-based health promoters. Casper has since he was a kid had a interest in health living, which led him to become a professional athlete, nutrition coach & chef. In the podcast he gains even more knowledge from many different people with different mindsets. He talks with doctors, dieticians, athletes, fitness-coaches, bodybuilders and chefs about plant-based health, lifestyle, meditation, attitude, sportsmanship, lifestyle diseases, yoga, leadership, environment, cooking and so on.
Dustin Watten on Finding Success as a Professional Plant-based Volleyball Player – The Casper Bilton Podcast
- Dustin Watten on Finding Success as a Professional Plant-based Volleyball Player
- Marsha-Gail Davis, MD, on Mental Health, Depression & Plant-based Lifestyle
- Korin Sutton on Going Vegan after 8 Years in the US Army
- Ryan Herring, MD, on Preventive and Lifestyle Medicine
- Sumeet Bahl, MD on Working as an Interventional Radiologist with Plant-based Knowledge
- Vanessa Espinoza on Eating a Healthy Plant-based Diet as an Athlete
- Jeff Lester on The Powerful Tool of Meditation for Finding Yourself
- Chef Scott Winegard on The Journey of a Plant-based Chef & Future of Food
- Leo Venaas, MD, on Plant-based Health & Protein
CASPER BILTON'S YOUTUBE CHANAL FOR AWESOME VIDEO ABOUT PLANT-BASED LIFESTYLE, PERFORMANCE & POSITIVISM.
// Casper is a dad, athlete, danish athletes book author, lifestyle coach & PLANT POWER FOOD business owner.