Christmas Menu for 24/12
– Daikon ceviche with herbs and fermented vegetables topped with truffle caviart.
– Kale chips.
– Classic red cabbage with a hint of orange.
– Mixed mashed potatoes with miso gravy.
– Open sandwich with homemade paté of oven roasted mushrooms
and sunflower seeds. Served on rye bread dressed with tahini dressing.
Topped with dehydrated Portobello, fresh herbs & pickled red onions.
– Curry salad; mix of lentils, apples, pickled onions in a creamy tahini curry
– Grilled king trumpet mushroom marinated in sweet ginger tamari,
sprinkled with salty almonds.
– Waldorf kale salad with walnuts & grapes.
– Sweet potato truffle with Christmas spice.
– Ris a la mande with cherry sauce.